Saturday 5 August 2017

Golden Quill Award Contest for Best Characters goes to The Du Lac Devil. #HistFic

I am so excited! The Du Lac Devil has won the Golden Quill Award Contest for Best Characters!



Here is what the Judges had to say:

"Complex and multi-dimensional characters that brings the story to life."

"Everything is there what a good story needs, good and evil fighting, love, loyalty as well as betrayal."

"A perfect blend of mythology and historical facts."

"Definitely a great story for fans of the Arthurian legend and the history of medieval Britain."

"There are plenty of characters in the story to love and hate but Merton is the best described anti-hero I've ever came across."


Now I need your help. The Readers Vote is opened to chose the Grand Prize Winner. You can vote HERE!


A big thank you to all of those who have supported me on this wonderful Du Lac journey that I find myself on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

See you on your next coffee break!
Take Care,
Mary Anne xxx